When we say: Let us do your HOMEwork — we mean it!
In order to make your sale as stress-free as possible, we will guide you through the necessary steps of home buying.
- Financing of your new Home
- Establishing your new home criteria checklist
- Searching for listings matching your criteria
- Arranging viewings of potential homes that match your needs and wants
- Preparing offers
- Inspections and revisits
- Closing the deal
- Preparing paperwork for lenders and lawyers
Where to begin? Whether purchasing your first home, or moving for purposes of growing family, downsizing, or job relocation, the decision to move is the first step.
Searching for a home on the internet can be tedious and often disappointing, as homes may be sold by the time they are posted to some sites. Setting up an automatic MLS search for your individual needs is definitely beneficial; listings that match your criteria will be sent to you as soon as they hit the market! We plug in the information, and you receive the listings. We schedule the viewing appointments and off we go!